LIVE PRODUCTION COORDINATOR
JOB PURPOSE AND REPORTING STRUCTURE: Based at Egg Innovations’ headquarters in Warsaw, Indiana; This position reports to the Director of Live Operations and is responsible for providing general administrative support as required for management and the Live Production team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned.
All employees are responsible to report food safety and quality issues to those responsible to initiate action.
- Provide internal support as needed.
- Track, log, and scan external documents.
- Maintain basic spreadsheets for such areas as scheduling, inventory, grower data, follow-up issues from meeting notes, and certifications.
- Coordinate scheduling as related to Live Production team needs.
- Assist with grower communications.
- Prepare documents and presentations (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel) as required for internal and external meetings.
- Support management requests and other administrative responsibilities as assigned.
- Provide filing support as needed.
- Prepare a variety of Word-based documents for external and internal use.
- Manage incoming phone calls and faxes.
- Prepare and manage mailing of a variety of documents and items.
- Other general daily activities to help maintain an efficient and clean office.
- Maintain various inventory files.
- File applications for certifying bodies as needed.
- Create POs and support AP/AR accounts for all supporting documents.
- Visit the farms for any compliance test or well visit on an as-needed basis.
- Order and maintain vaccines and grower supplies.
MARGINAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Any/all as needed.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This job has no supervisor responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS: Must be able to create reports and write business correspondence. Excellent verbal skills required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Experience in similar field and/or function.